The Villa which is just outside the S. Zeno Castle is the work of Palladio (1553-1555) and it was built for the
noble Francesco Pisani. It is divided on two floors with Doric and Ionic pillars; the rear of the building is also divided in a similar way with a large porch and an elegant balcony. It is a private residence and can only be visited on special occasions. The internal part of the villa houses the statues of the Four Seasons of Alessandro Vittoria.